Harvey Rainville, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr Harvey Rainville is a board certified General and Bariatric surgeon. Originally from Dallas Texas, he completed his undergraduate education at Baylor University.
He later moved to New York City in 2006, where he completed his General Surgery residency at the Albert Einstein School of Medicine at Montefiore Hospital. Dr Rainville went on to specialize in Robotic and Bariatric Surgery at the University of Texas in Houston. He joined the practice in North Jersey immediately upon completion of his training.
Dr Rainville has been a pioneer of Robotic and Bariatric Surgery since he started practice in 2013. As of today Dr Rainville has performed the most Robotic Bariatric surgeries in the entire state of New Jersey and continues to pursue the latest in advanced surgical techniques.
He is the Medical Director of Robotic Surgery at Hackensack UMC Mountainside Hospital and is an instructor and proctor to surgeons across the country for DaVinci Robotic surgery.
- UMC Mountainside Hosptial
- Clara Maas Medical Center
- Hunterdon Health System
- St Joseph’s Wayne Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine Cabrini – Surgery Internship
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Surgery Residency
- University of Texas – Bariatric/Robotic Fellowship